Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 30 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from a free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for businesses – offered in 40 languages.
Based in Prague, the Czech Republic, with offices in many different countries including Canada, Germany, USA, the Netherlands, and Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different countries.
For our design team in Prague we are currently looking for: UX/UI designer. This role is responsible for designing the overall user experience for our global products. From our mobile, desktop and web application and their global architecture to the core flows through into ecommerce, account management and online customer support, you will need to design simple and effective interactive experiences that engage our customers and get them to act.
- You 'll interpret and translate the business requirements into UX and UI wireframes that meet the needs of business and the customer.
- Design and define detailed storyboards, user stories, wireframes, mockups and low/ high fidelity prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You will be responsible over interaction design and user experience based on fact and feedback.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products / features and let users lead the way. Our team focuses on listening to users, and letting their needs guide us to the best design solutions.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- You have at least 2 years of experience designing at consumer focused tech companies.
- Previous experience with both UX and UI.
- Previous experience with design for mobile or desktop apps.
- You need to know standard visual design tools, such as Sketch and Adobe CC.
- You need to be able to create interactive animated prototypes.
- You have a people focused design mentality and open mind for feedback from user research, A/B tests and other source of data.
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure are essential.
- Fluent English is necessary because you will be working with international team.
- An interesting job in an international team of a growing and very successful company<
- An exciting product portfolio<
- Opportunities for professional growth
- The dynamic international work environment
- An adequate performance-based salary
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more<
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Dog-friendly office, Corporate events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Sick days, Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Company catering
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer