AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for Web Developer
You will become a part of our stable operations team with great atmosphere and help us build and maintain a shopping cart – both on web and in app – used all over the world.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Daily maintenance of the online content
- Implementation of the new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- English written and spoken and basic Czech/Slovak
- An interesting job in an international team of a growing and very successful company
- An exciting product portfolio
- Opportunities for professional growth
- The dynamic international work environment
- An adequate performance-based salary
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer