For our main office in Prague, Czech Republic, we are looking for a full-stack Software Engineer (Scala/TypeScript). We are a team of 7 people called Marketing and Monetization Systems. Our goal is to help our sales, marketing and product teams to create, test and deliver the best in-app content for over 400 million Avast users.
We are responsible for running and developing high performance services delivering in-app messages to the whole user base as well as for development of campaign management & experimentation tools.
We are keen on automation, testing, code reviews, pair and mob programming. Our code is deployed continuously. We want to build things that bring value to our users and the company. We experiment a lot with the way how we work.
What you will do:
- Develop critical highly-available & globally deployed backends (20k+ RPS) in Scala
- Help build campaign management & experimentation platform that would help our marketing and sales team to deliver campaigns to our users
- Participate on the the whole development lifecycle - from analysis to deployment & monitoring
What we need:
- Good knowledge of Scala
- Knowledge of JVM and its ecosystem
- Knowledge of SQL
- *nix basics
- Ability to develop in a sustainable way (write tests, improve deployment pipelines & monitoring, participate in code reviews etc)
- Someone who keeps learning new stuff and is willing to share this knowledge with the rest of us
- Ability to participate in frontend development (we are using React.js and TypeScript) or willingness to learn it
- Principles of functional programming
- Experience with NoSQL databases (we use Cassandra, Redis)
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes
- Active knowledge of English language, Czech/Slovak is welcome
What we offer:
- Opportunity to influence the way the team works
- Space for self-improvement in the team of highly skilled colleagues
- Attendance at international conferences
- Pleasant work environment and frequent team get-togethers
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Benefits (company canteen, fitness, library, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, cafeteria and trainings)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer