We are looking for systems administrator who will evaluate and implement the user and business requirements for process and system modifications in the domain he will be responsible for. Our new colleague will also provide troubleshooting in his domain to assure operational availability.
You will become the rockstar keeping Avast´s procurement and travel systems alive.
You will be the point of contact for our finance team on a day-to-day basis and provide them with solutions to their queries.
In general, you will be responsible for:
- Cooperation with other team members and company employees on the given tasks
- Ensuring end-to-end solution of each requirement or at least a response or answer on the requirement, on corresponding level of your responsibility
- Collection all necessary details of each requirement and evaluation its realization from IT perspective and domain
- Delivery of needed settings and modification of the system(s), including proper documentation, or driving and managing such delivery, if provided by third party
- Providing trainings on software use
What we require:
- Experience with configuration of some of finance systems (accounting or purchasing) is advantage
- Great communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and find a solution for internal customers
- Czech, English written and spoken
- Knowledge of Concur and Coupa is also an advantage
We are offering:
- Interesting job in an international team of growing and a very successful company
- Space for self-improvement in the team of highly skilled colleagues
- Opportunity to influence the way the team works (we’re not tied up with unnecessary processes)
- Pleasant working environment
- Benefits (flexible working hours, lunch vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, cafeteria, language courses, trainings, pension insurance, dog friendly office, kids corner)
Sounds good? Let us know!
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Purchase
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer