Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 30 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from a free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for businesses – offered in 40 languages.
Based in Prague, the Czech Republic, with offices in many different countries including Canada, Germany, USA, the Netherlands, and Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different countries.
Our near 12 million strong consumer desktop customer base is Avast’s key asset, generating the vast majority of the company’s revenue. Sustaining a healthy and engaged customer base whilst at the same time growing customer lifetime value is therefore key to Avast’s future success.
And we need your knowledge to ensure that.
What you will do:
- You will act as an embedded business intelligence resource for the Retention Sales team, using a broad set of analytical tools to drive insights based on sales, customer and product data.
- The key objective of the position is to help the broader team generate a better understanding of customer behavior by use of data analysis, segmentation and predictive modeling to drive customer retention, renewal sales and upsell/cross-sell activity.
Working closely with the internal online marketing, e-commerce and data science teams, the Analyst will drive the retention analytics agenda, conduct advanced analyses using the full range of Avast’s rich data landscape, and communicate key findings and insights.
KPIs for this role will be retention bookings and valid customers.
What we need:
- The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and numbers oriented, sales driven yet with a strong sense for what constitutes a good customer experience.
- He/she will also be a strong communicator, knowing how to both convey key insights and garner stakeholder buy-in.
- A pro-active approach and a strong sense of commitment and ownership are a must.
- We expect the successful candidate to have a degree in a quantitative field from a leading university and at least 3 years of experience in a relevant position.
- Fluent English is required.
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer