Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 30 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from a free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for businesses – offered in 40 languages.
Based in Prague, the Czech Republic, with offices in many different countries including Canada, Germany, USA, the Netherlands, and Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different countries.
Technical Support Specialist (French)
Technical Support Specialist
With perfect French
Our SMB team with business running around the globe is building a brand new Support team at our Headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. You will become a member of this exciting team and support our French speaking partners.
What you will do:
- Passionately provide L1 phone, ticketing, email and remote technical support to the company’s customers and business partners.
- You will strive to understand perfectly what the client needs, gather all relevant information from them and resolve the case.
- Be committed to “being there” for our customers and share our dedication in striving to deliver world class technical & customer support and first call resolution!
- Provide follow-up customer contact to ensure satisfactory resolution of incidents.
- Co-operate with other members of the technical support team, sales team and other departments.
What we need:
- Previous experience with technical support
- French on a very good level, as you will support French customers
- English on a very good level, as you will suppport English customers
- Technical acumen, strong interest in technologies
- Great communication skills
- Customer-oriented attitude
What we offer:
- No shifts, no oncalls, no nights – just standard business hours.
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator and much more
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- Amazing and truly international work environment
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- Cafeteria benefit system
- And much, much more!
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: French (Intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer