Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 30 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from a free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for businesses – offered in 40 languages.
Based in Prague, the Czech Republic, with offices in many different countries including Canada, Germany, USA, the Netherlands, and Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different countries.
We are looking for systems administrator who will evaluate and implement the user and business requirements for process and system modifications in the domain he will be responsible for. Our new colleague will also provide troubleshooting in his domain to assure operational availability.
You will become the rockstar keeping Avast´s finance systems alive.
You will be the point of contact for our finance team on a day-to-day basis and provide them with solutions to their queries.
In general, you will be responsible for:
- Cooperation with other team members and company employees on the given tasks
- Ensuring end-to-end solution of each requirement or at least a response or answer on the requirement, on corresponding level of your responsibility
- Collection all necessary details of each requirement and evaluation its realization from IT perspective and domain
- Delivery of needed settings and modification of the system(s), including proper documentation, or driving and managing such delivery, if provided by third party
- Providing trainings on software use
What we require:
- Experience with some of finance systems (NetSuite system is a plus)
- Knowledge and personal experience with SQL databases (e.g. on “select" and “join" level)
- Good Excel knowledge is a must
- Great communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and find a solution for internal customers
- Czech, English written and spoken
We are offering:
- Interesting job in an international team of growing and a very successful company
- Space for self-improvement in the team of highly skilled colleagues
- Opportunity to influence the way the team works (we’re not tied up with unnecessary processes)
- Immediate and measurable influence on quality of Avast products
- Pleasant working environment
- Benefits (flexible working hours, lunch vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, cafeteria, language courses, trainings, pension insurance)
Sounds good? Let us know!
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer