Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 30 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from a free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for businesses – offered in 40 languages.
Based in Prague, the Czech Republic, with offices in many different countries including Canada, Germany, USA, the Netherlands, and Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different countries.
Marketing Project Manager
You will become a part of our amazing Marketing web team and will oversee projects for the Avast websites as we transform the way people stay safe online. You will be responsible for managing the implementation for improvements to specific areas of the entire Avast web portfolio including Avast and AVG brands. You will also be responsible for project coordination of new functionality and platform changes to those areas of the sites working closely with our development and operations teams.
What you will do:
- Manage all aspects of marketing web projects including: budget, timelines, briefs, wireframes, designs, coding, tracking, QA and invoicing.
- Manage the hand-off of webpage design to the Marketing web and Web Operations teams
- Scrum coordinator for the Marketing web team, task creation and ticket management
- Coordinate with external agencies and creative partners
- Further the marketing and organization mission of creating the most powerful security brand by delivering creative ideas and executing to the highest standards
- Manage and track project priorities and communicate status to all stakeholders
- Support all brands appropriately on the site with projects in place for each to achieve its goals
- Create processes for all teams to efficiently get their web projects completed
What we need:
- Capacity to develop an understanding of our products and content management systems
- Experience leading across functions
- Attention to detail and ability to anticipate project issues
- Experience working with web design, development and operations
- Experience producing web content and knowledge of best practice
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- English written and spoken and basic Czech/Slovak
Nice to have:
- An understanding of visual design and branding
- An understanding of SEO
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a leading global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel