Avast Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 30 years, Avast is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from a free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for businesses – offered in 40 languages.
Based in Prague, the Czech Republic, with offices in many different countries including Canada, Germany, USA, the Netherlands, and Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different countries.
Senior UX Designer
You will become a part of our amazing Marketing web team that will help build, test and optimize web pages for the entire Avast web portfolio, including avast.com, avg.com and more. You will be a part of the team creating a new user experience on the web as Avast transforms the way people stay safe online. Working closely with content experts, developers and graphic designers, your expertise will guide the way for increased engagement with the Avast brand.
What you will do:
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Communicate scenarios, create prototypes, wireframes, site-maps, navigation maps and other artifacts of potential solutions, present them to various audiences
- Create, extend, understand and interpret web design guidelines
- Work with visual designers to design a compelling, highly usable user experience
- Conduct user research and testing to understand the customer's needs
- Use data to determine user behaviour and optimize accordingly
- Consider existing applications and evaluating their UX effectiveness
- Consider HCI (Human Computer Interaction) elements of design
What we need:
- Experience working with clients and stakeholders, and communicating ideas and research.
- Excellent knowledge of data analytics
- Excellent knowledge of user testing and research studies
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- English written and spoken and basic Czech/Slovak
Nice to have:
- An understanding of visual design and branding
- An understanding of SEO
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a leading global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel