Would you like to be in the team which realizes Atlas Copco strategic decision to implement Automation (RPA, Chatbot etc.)? To make sure the infrastructure of servers, VDI’s and MSSQL databases are up and running? Have close contact with Atlas Copco IT Services when it comes to implementing a new software or configuring and fine tuning the VDI’s? If you are looking for membership in a team of highly skilled professionals all eager to improve and implement automation processes this is your chance.
5 reasons why:
- A real challenge in terms of set-up and upgrade of the infrastructure.
- An infrastructure that is always evolving and expanding so it’s changing all the time.
- Membership in a skilled and engaged team who knows the way around in a big organization and what it takes to deliver system and team support.
- Work in the Process Automation area that has a very high demand in the IT market and is very sought after.
- A company that sees its employees as an asset and something to take care of.
What exactly will be your responsibility?
- As the Infrastructure specialist your main responsibilities will be system and server administration and solving of technical challenges.
- You will be working in close cooperation – and also direct report to - the Technical Application Owner in Sweden.
- You will be handling infrastructure incidents, ensuring on time delivery.
- You will also be a key player in various implementation projects ahead, for example we will be migrating the whole environment soon – either to “On premise solution” or “Cloud”.
- Keep up to date how to use BluePrism in the best way when it comes to infrastructure.
- Ensure the overall VDI infrastructure is performing well and is utilized to its best potential
Daily/weekly activities are:
- Liaise with the Technical lead in Prague and the System Owner to solve challenges in the infrastructure.
- Participate in weekly meeting with Atlas Copco IT Services, Technical lead in Prague and System owner.
- Keep the documentation on the infrastructure environment up to date.
- Cooperate with architecture, application support and development teams to contribute in design activities for application infrastructure and security architecture.
- You’ll get the possibility to work side-by-side with consultants to get to know the infrastructure.
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
- You have at least 2 years’ experience of technical governing of servers.
- Working with VMWare products will be your daily routine – implementation, maintenance, technical support and documentation of various Windows Servers
- MSSQL Database administration (security, monitoring, performance monitoring) experience
- Basic network administration knowledge
- VDI setup and maintenance experience
- Fluent English, Czech is a plus
- Work permit is must
- Experience with automation software (BluePrism, UI Path, Automation Anywhere) is an advantage
- This position will be based in Prague, Czech Republic
It will be easier for you to get up every morning:) Why?
- With flexi-time you can tune your life and enjoy it with a clear mind (Home office)
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall.
- We provide opportunities for personal growth (trainings, development programs).
- You might go for business trips within Europe.
- Freedom and opportunity to change something.
- A nice annual bonus.
- Variety of free languages courses - English, Spanish, Swedish... it’s up to you.
- Life and pension insurance.
- Last but not least, we provide a range of corporate benefits (eg: 5 weeks holiday, training activities (talent and leadership programs etc), meal vouchers, fruit and other refreshments on the workplace, laptop & mobile, multisport card, bike room, yoga, interval trainings and others - please see below).
- Our modern office is just by “Pražského povstání” metro station.
Check the video how we have fun together, when we are not in the office: https://bit.ly/2Y4qhTN
If we think you might fit, we will get in touch with you to discuss the basic information. If our mutual expectations meet, we will invite you for a face to face interview.
Does that sound right to you?
We will be happy to have you on board! Please send us your CV in English. We answer all applications.
More information about our company can be found at: http://www.atlascopco.cz.
Learn more about how we live here: https://www.facebook.com/atlascopcoceskarepublika/
Informace o pozici
- Atlas Copco s.r.o.
- Lomnického 1705/9, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is also suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Also suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.