Innovative, Swedish, providing high quality industrial equipment. Every third car is assembled with our tools and our oil-free compressors help to process your favourite glass of beer or cup of coffee. We take care of our customers, machines, environment, family culture and last but not least - of you:)
Do you have an experience with bookkeeping and do you enjoy this kind of work? Do you want to use English on daily basis? Then it is you who we are looking for!
We are Atlas Copco, a global company with a Swedish corporate culture and a growing accounting team in Prague.
Your task will be to perform accounting operations and provide advisory to our colleagues from a foreign branch. That means:
- Complete accounting tasks (from A to Z)
- Support for audits and controls
- Ensure bookkeeping is in line with the law and our standards
- Support Chief Accountant, closely cooperate with Business Controller and other colleagues from finance department
Why you will like us:
- We provide opportunities for personal growth (interesting tasks, ACCA certification, development programs, the ability to move to different positions - e.g.: Business Controller)
- Our employees like us (there is a friendly atmosphere, we work in a pleasant and modern environment)
- We give our colleagues the opportunity to uphold their own ideas
- The work in Atlas Copco is variable. We meet challenges almost every day
- You might go for business trips to European capitals
- Last but not least, we provide a range of corporate benefits (eg: annual bonus, meal vouchers, 5 weeks holiday, language courses, training activities, fruit and coffee/tea at the workplace, yoga, Pilates and others. Please see below)
What knowledge and skills you should possess:
- Ideally, you should have 1 years of experience with accounting from an international company
- You should speak and write in English at such a level to be able to communicate with your colleagues from abroad
- You know how to work with a large amount of data in Excel and you know SAP (we can teach you this program)
- We are looking for a communicative person who has analytical skills and respects deadlines
- Another important criteria is WORK PERMIT IN CZECH REPUBLIC
If you are interested in this vacancy, we will be happy when you send your CV.
More information about our company and products can be found at:
Learn more about how we live here:
Do you know the core values of Atlas Copco? Our Shared Services Center Prague had a wonderful time during their teambuilding in May 2018. Here is video:
Informace o pozici
- Atlas Copco s.r.o.
- Lomnického 1705/9, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant, Chief Accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.