We are Atlas Copco. We love sustainable productivity - increasing customers’ competitiveness while benefiting society and minimizing the environmental impact. Our world are compressors, vacuum solutions, power tools and assembly systems. Although we have grown into an international company with customers in 180 countries, we still enjoy a family company culture that started in Sweden 145 years ago. Come and see!
PtP Accountant for US market
What will be your mission?
Participating and helping the team to become a Competence Center of Excellence for PtP, by looking always for better efficiency, insuring service are delivered at or above the agreed quality level, and being a team player on insuring the fluid and efficient communication with local units and AtR & OTC team.
What exactly will be your responsibility?
Invoice & Credit notes processing
- Index the invoice with the correct and required data
- Match supplier invoices with purchase orders and resolve discrepancies
- Post invoices into accounting system on a daily and timely basis while ensuring invoices are coded to the correct GL accounts and cost centers
- Prepare the payment proposal as per agreed calendar, insuring the correctness and respecting the deadlines
- Prepare urgent payment
Vendor Master data
- Maintain vendor master data up to data
- Raise request to block or unblock vendors
- Analyze vendor accounts, solve negative balances
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Communicate with vendors to resolve account discrepancies and respond to vendor inquiries
Quality & Performance
- Perform at the highest quality level
- Meet the defined KPI within PtP departement
- Follow the process and company policies
Special conditions of the project
Project supporting US market
- 6 weeks standard morning shift (starting 9.00 at the latest)
- 1 week afternoon shift (starting 14.30, till 23.00)
- Few afternoon shifts during closing
What knowledge and skills you should possess?
- Experience in the AP area / Customer service advantage
- Very good command of English – both written and verbal, French advantage (Canada)
- User PC skills (knowledge of ERP and Lotus system can be an advantage)
- Microsoft office ( Excel-Word- Power point)
- F&A process understanding & accounting knowledge
- University degree in Business Administration or Secondary education with Finance and Accounting background
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team
- Drive and ambition to deliver on contractual deadlines and SLAs
- Inspiring commitment among other team members
- Ability to create and run good relationship within the company and with clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and planning skills, including ability to: prioritize work, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set goals and enforce deadlines, while maintaining flexibility to reassess and prioritize goals
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records
- Another important criteria is WORK PERMIT IN CZECH REPUBLIC.
Why you will like us?
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and we have training and development programs
- Our modern office is just by “Pražského povstání” metro station
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- The work in Atlas Copco is variable: there are challenges and new things to learn every day
- And of course, there are the employee benefits: sport activities in the office building (yoga, pilates, tai-chi…), Multisport card, laptop, language courses, training activities, fruit and coffee/tea at the workplace, lots of events, flexible working hours, home office and other interesting benefits when starting on standard labor contract later on
If we think you might fit, we will get in touch with you to discuss the basic information. If our mutual expectations meet, we will invite you for a face to face interview. Does that sound right to you? We will be happy to have you on board! Please send us your CV in English. We answer all applications.
Do you know the core values of Atlas Copco? Our Shared Services Center Prague had a wonderful time during their teambuilding in May 2018. Here is video:
Start to follow us:
Informace o pozici
- Atlas Copco s.r.o.
- Lomnického 1705/9, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Invoice clerk, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound, Other.