Imagine a company that is present world-wide, yet has a family culture. An industrial producer that claims sustainable productivity. A place where you can learn and grow. Join Atlas Copco, an international provider of industrial innovations, and make it your reality.
Web Helpdesk Administrator
Hi, internet lover. How are you? Hope you are doing great. We might have an offer for you. We are looking for someone who speaks English, is ready to help and likes digital media. You don´t have to be a programmer or have huge working experience. Willingness to learn and communicative nature is what we are looking for. Did we find you?
What will be your mission:
Mission is to provide digital expertise, guidance and support the Group's digital vision towards Business Areas, Corporate units, Customer Centers, brands, and other stakeholders.
The daily fun is about:
- Helping internal clients with Adobe Content Management System
- Ensuring requests are always handled with respect to customer needs
- Safeguarding the daily operations in process-related applications (SDL Translation Management
- System, ticketing system Jira, e-mail newsletter - Apsis, on-line PDF - UniFlip etc.)
- Anticipating and preventing issues, taking measures to avoid repeating errors
- Testing new functionality releases and performing bug-testing
- Supporting the creation of new websites
- Driving small projects and improvement initiatives within the team
You are perfect with:
- 1 year of experience in digital area, customer service or helpdesk
- experience with WYSIWYG editors (but we can teach you that)
- knowledge of Windows office apps (HTML is a plus)
- fluency in English (written and oral) as you will use it daily
- strong customer orientation (= you like helping people)
- pro-active & result driven approach, independent thinking and willingness to learn
- Czech / EU citizenship or work permit is must
Why you will like us:
- Opportunity to take part in fast pace moving environment of Digital Communication
- To be a member of the team that has global impact within Atlas Copco and its brands
- We provide opportunities for personal growth (interesting tasks, development programs, the ability to move to different positions)
- Our employees like us (there is a friendly atmosphere, we work in a pleasant and modern environment)
- We give our colleagues the opportunity to uphold their own ideas
- The work in Atlas Copco is variable. We meet challenges almost every day
- You might go for business trips to European capitals
- Last but not least, we provide a range of corporate benefits (eg: annual bonus, meal vouchers, 5 weeks holiday, language courses, training activities, fruit and coffee/tea at the workplace, yoga, pilates and others)
How does it sound? Are you the one? If so, please send us your CV in English and let’s have a talk and tasty coffee.
For more information about our company and products, please visit www.atlascopco.cz
for more information about the life in Atlas Copco, please visit our Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/atlascopcoceskarepublika/
Would you like check our video from wonderfull time during teambuilding in May 2018?
Informace o pozici
- Atlas Copco s.r.o.
- Lomnického 1705/9, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Customer service, IS Support, Help Desk Technician, Tester, Web designer, Webmaster
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound, Other.