As a Customer Care Representative, you’ll be the voice of AT&T for the millions of customers using our U-verse service – a premiere bundle of advanced TV services, high speed internet, and digital home phone. You’ll play a vital role in shaping the customer experience on everything from general billing and service inquiries to troubleshooting and scheduling repairs. We’re offering a chance to gain valuable experience along with access to the resources you need to make an impact on your future – and ours.
Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. At AT&T, we’re dedicated to keeping our customers connected with the people, entertainment and information they care about most. Whether you’re a fresh graduate or have experience, we have the perfect opportunity to join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you.
What’s in it for you? As an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards. Like working in an innovative workspace, team building events, competitive compensation, and health and lifestyle benefits.
To qualify, you will need to be fluent in English (B2-C1 level) and have the flexibility to work in a 24/5 environment to serve our global customer base. Bring your ability to leave a positive impression with our customers and we’ll provide the training, tools and experience you need to develop your career. Experience in a technical or support center is a plus, but is not essential.
- Respond to customer phone calls as the 'first line' of support for AT&T
- Ensure a positive experience by providing the right customer solution
- Handle a range of issues related to AT&T products & services.
Key competencies and skills:
- Advanced spoken English: B2-C1 level
- Logical mind-set and a passion for problem solving
- Able to work in a 24/5 shift environment.
- Basic knowledge of communication technology, e.g. internet, tv, phone
- Good organization skills and attention to detail
- The right attitude and work ethic for a fast paced team environment
Contract type: Unlimited
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8-hour shifts, covering 12PM to 8AM (focus on afternoons, evenings and night shifts), no weekends
Salary: Test results and experience are reflected in proposed base salary (ranging from 27,550 - 34,900 CZK / GROSS / MONTH)
Expected start date: November/ December 2019, January 2020
To initiate the hiring process apply here: http://work.att.jobs/sf5
Information about position
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 27,550 – 34,900 CZK / month
- Listed in: Customer service, Call Centre Operator, Help Desk Technician, Complaints department worker
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer