Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.
Do you like to work in international environment, in dynamic collective with proactive approach and challenging targets? If you feel positive then our fast growing company full of opportunities might be the right choice for you. Optimistic and energetic people are warmly welcome to join us on our successful journey …
Being a part of strategic sourcing team you will take care of assigned supplier base (mainly in C category) and co-ordinate activities within the portfolio in accordance with long term perspective and strategy that you will identify and define. You will be responsible for taking actions in the field of quality, costs and development. Attractive part of the job is the opportunity to co-operate with colleagues from other departments located locally and abroad which may even further develop your knowledge and skills thru the whole supply chain. You will also be assigned with routine activities as data update, reporting or distribution and implementation of design changes that require thorough and consistent approach. Quick learning approach and mindset is a must. We will expect you to undergo short initial interview tests.
- Drive the supplier selection process, proposing plans and activities according to company strategy and vision.
- Preparing data and scenarios for evaluating and deciding the most optimal solutions from cost, quality and delivery perspective.
- Cost control and negotiations based on transparent price calculations, benchmarking, e-auctions and suppliers base streamlining (supplier consolidation).
- Delivering the given KPIs and regular reporting.
- Legal governance. Contracting suppliers - corresponding knowledge of English is a must.
- Provide sourcing and purchasing support in new product development projects.
- Support of emerging spare parts centrum as a result of Inter-business unit synergy
- Monitor vendor performance. Participate in Corrective and Preventative Action process.
- Interact, by telephone or in person, with suppliers to resolve product issues as part of support escalation model.
- Standard operational activities as ERP system maintenance, invoice approving, etc.
- Other duties as required.
- 5 years in sourcing
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to read drawings and technical documents.
- Knowledge of the supply chain processes and responsibilities
- WILL TO LEARN! Open mind. Self-motivated.
- Computer ability - Proficient in: Excel, Word
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a group.
- Positive attitude.
- Grace under pressure.
- Organized, reliable and disciplined.
- High-energy, results-oriented approach.
- Good follow-up skills.
- Professional appearance
WHAT WE ARE OFFER:
- Working in an international stable company that is world leader in Access solutions
- Motivating quarterly bonuses
- 25 days of holiday + 3 days of sick day
- Transportation fees
- Free lunches, etc.
Informace o pozici
- ASSA ABLOY ES Production s.r.o.
- Kostelec – Ostrov u Stříbra
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá) nebo Čeština (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Příspěvek na dopravu, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Závodní stravování, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Zdravotní volno/sickdays, Firemní akce, Vlastní organizace náplně práce
- Zařazeno: Nákup, Strojírenství, Nákupčí
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu určitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná i pro OZP, s docházením do firmy. Vhodné i pro: ostatní.
Kostelec 11, 349 01 Ostrov u Stříbra, Česká Republika
770 136 042