At Air Products, we've been helping our customers to become more productive, energy-efficient, and sustainable for more than 80 years. We are an American international corporation with more than 19,000 employees and operations in 50 countries. We are the world’s leading supplier of LNG. We serve customers in technology, energy, healthcare, automotive, food, and industrial sectors worldwide. Our Sustainable Projects, Programs, and Portfolios of Atmospheric Industrial Gases consist of Argon, Hydrogen, Helium, Nitrogen, Oxygen… The Company had fiscal 2019 sales of $8.9 billion and has a current market capitalisation of about $50 billion. We are recognised around the world for our innovative culture, operational excellence, and commitment to safety and the environment
HR Operations Specialist CZ, SK, HU - Prague (Contractor)
The HR Operations Specialist will be part of the European MyHR team, based in Prague, and will provide generalist support across defined areas of operational HR for the Czech, Slovakian, and Hungarian organisations of Air Products. In this role, you will operate within the jurisdiction of local employment law, legislation, collective labour agreements and associated policies. You will form part of a community of operational HR roles and will contribute to knowledge sharing and process simplification across the region.
Start date: as soon as possible
Contract: Contractor role (full time employment with Randstad through temporary assignment to Air Products, possible to convert to permanent employment)
Location: Prague 5 (near the Jinonice underground station)
Please provide your CV in English.
What We Offer
- Be part of strong and reputable international company
- Attractive benefits package - 25 days of annual leave, annual bonus, meal contributions and sick days
- Multicultural, open and dynamic work environment
- Work from home supported
As the HR Operations Specialist, you will
- Involved in on-boarding, employee lifecycle transactions, employee relations (at individual employee level), wellbeing, terminations
- Have a good knowledge of core policies and procedures to be the first escalation point
- Manage certain escalations and requests and aim to provide accurate and swift resolution
- Providing advice, guidance and one-to-one coaching on the application of policies and procedures
- Evaluate and talk about risk with offering advice and making recommendations, ensuring that business manager retain accountability when making decisions
- Evaluate and analyse consistency of HR practice at country level, identifying trends and flagging emerging risks, whether at an individual level or collective level, to HR Partner and other stakeholders
- Facilitate an ethical, fair and consistent approach to local HR practice, identify organisational development needs and escalate emerging trends / risks to HR Partner
- Balance a positive approach to employee relations with the business’ commercial requirements, ensuring full and appropriate engagement with key stakeholders where applicable, including HR Partners and Trade Unions
- Maintain knowledge of local legislation and share good practice
- Maintain oversight of HR files and databases, prepare and analyse reports for management reporting and developmental purposes
- Collaborate in the development and facilitation of an operational HR culture that emphasizes quality, results, continuous improvement, key employee retention and high performance
- Manage and prioritise workload in order to deliver against agreed performance indicators and to respond to business requirements
- Ensure all illness absence related procedures are followed and liaise with managers on procedures and frequent absence interviews
- Work collaboratively within other HR teams on projects to continuously improve the employee experience, and identify and participate in local opportunities for continuous improvement and simplification
As the HR Operations Specialist, you already are or have
- Fluent English, native Czech or Slovak (knowledge of Hungarian would be a plus)
- Bachelor degree in HR Management or other business field
- Proven previous operational HR experience, ideally within a large organisation and with experience of working in a unionized environment
- General knowledge of Czech and Slovak employment law is essential (knowledge of the Hungarian employment law would be a plus)
- Broad understanding of how to interpret and apply HR policy, procedure and practice in a commercial setting
- Extensive experience of handling and managing employee relations cases
- Proven experience of building effective relationships with diverse stakeholders, including Trade Unions and ability to negotiate and influence
- Coaching capability
- Data gathering and analytical capability
- Strong planning and organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at a time
- A self-starter who seeks to partner with and learn from others, with demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Careful attention to detail, ability to listen and to resolve conflict
- Ability to grasp commercial issues and balance a positive employee culture with business needs
- A focus on delivering results, with high levels of accuracy and speed
- Strong customer focus
Please provide your CV in English.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
At Air Products, we work in an environment where diversity is crucial, inclusion is in our culture, and each person knows they belong and matter!
We look forward to hearing from you.
HR and Talent Acquisition Team at Air Products
Air Products: Discover, care, accomplish . . . and thrive!
tell me more airproducts.com/careers
Informace o pozici
- AIR PRODUCTS spol. s r.o.
- Walterovo náměstí 329/2, Praha – Jinonice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient), Slovak (Proficient)
- Listed in: Chemical industry, Human resources, Manufacturing and industry, HR Generalist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: other
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
CZ +420 778 710 470; UK +44 1932 249 775