To work at AEVI is to be part of a fun, inspiring global community who are passionate about shaping the future of payments.
We are free thinkers that love innovation and breaking the mould. We are going through an exciting growth period at AEVI, and we are looking for AEVI’ators who share our values to join us on this adventure.
AEVI is looking for a Security Officer to work within our Crytographic Key Management team
You will be responsible for the Cryptographic Key Management, which is used to secure our customers Payment Transactions, you will maintain and improve the AEVI Key Management within a dedicated Key Management Team.
You will cooperate with external and internal customers. You will lead communication with customers in terms of key exchange and certification support. You will handle the security incidents which are related to the Key Management system and align with other specialist’s departments in AEVI.
As and experienced Security Officer you drive topics like:
- Key exchange ceremonies
- Key lifecycle management
- AEVI certification compliance and lifecycle
- Risk and compliance management
- Security incident management
- Provide PCI trainings for custodians and HSM operators
Your professional objective is to cover overall Key Management System and lifecycle of this core internal process. In this role you will have direct responsibility for keys lifecycle and related issues. Additional responsibility is to support your team in terms security expertise, incident management, and compliance risks.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Key management processing (exchange keys, key ceremonies)
- Key management continuous improvement
- AEVI certification support (collecting evidence, discussions with certification counterparties)
- Security Incident management expertise/consultation
- Maintain the current requirements of PCI and ensure compliance with responsible teams
- Supporting Information Security office team in terms of security knowledge
- Cooperation with all departments in AEVI
- Definition of security compliance controls and supporting policies and continuous improvement
- Supporting the AEVI security governance in terms of Risk and Compliance
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Basics in Cryptography and cryptographic key management
- ISO27001, PCI DSS
- Good and clear communication and writing in English
- Out of the box thinking
- Well organized in terms of planning and task management
- Representative behaviour
- Strategic and logical thinking
- Degree in Computer Science or similar technology related education
- Professional Information Security Certification
- CISSP, ISSMP or similar
- HSM operations (Hardware Security Module) is desired
- Working in PCI related environments
- Working with IT Security standards and Security Best Practice Standards
Life at AEVI
When you join AEVI you can expect to work in a flexible, honest, and supportive environment where we all work smarter and not harder.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes AEVI great and one of our key values is to value each other and we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing.
What's in it for you?
You will be quickly integrated into a highly motivated and global team
An open and flexible culture that allows you to work in the best way for you
Lots of fun stuff – company and team events that include cooking classes, after work drinks, quizzes and book clubs (virtually and hopefully soon face to face)
Space & time for Self-Development and a host of tools available
Large network of partners and investors
Who are AEVI:
AEVI is an international forward-thinking FinTech start up with offices in London, Prague and Paderborn who provides merchant-facing businesses with a platform that enables merchants to run their businesses smarter by giving them easy access to any payment technology and business solution for the best in-store customer experience.
We are backed by some hugely influential tech supporters, with Diebold Nixdorf remaining as the majority shareholder, we are lucky to innovate next to other shareholders that also share the same vision and ideals. Our group of minority investors consists of Mastercard, HPE Growth Capital and Schroder Adveq.
Information about position
- Aevi CZ s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer