AEVI provides merchant-facing businesses – banks, acquirers, PSPs, ISOs, ISVs and others - with a platform that enables merchants to run their business smarter by giving them easy access to any payment technology and business solution for the best in-store customer experience.
AEVI´s Platform for Smart Merchant Enablement empowers them to upgrade to more agile and data-driven propositions, driving greater efficiency, more innovation, and an improved customer journey across all channels.
The Cloud Engineer role is responsible for developing and managing of cloud infrastructure (IaaS), deployment frameworks, organization specific standards and toolsets to drive the consistent use of cloud-based solutions across the company utilizing public cloud platforms and technologies.
Cloud Engineers make the best use of cloud technologies and ensure that we implement best practices consistently across our environment. The role will help us meet our purpose by avoiding ‘re-invention of the wheel’ when deploying new service environments by building reusable modules and tools and avoid the increased cost of having multiple difference cloud builds having to be managed and supported in different ways.
This role is within the financial services industry and, as a result, requires us to work within a highly secure, highly regulated and controlled environment. The position would suit an individual with a keen eye on process, security and an eye for detail.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Drive the consistent use of cloud infrastructure technologies across the business.
- Ensure that appropriate standards and best practices are adhered to.
- Develop and maintain organisation specific cloud implementation standards derived from best practices and patterns available from the cloud providers.
- Design, develop and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IaC) scripts using DevOps best practices.
- Review, design, and integrate cloud deployments with application development and corporate applications teams.
- Act as a technical consultant where appropriate, providing advice and guidance relating to the requirements of other teams within the company.
- Undertake demonstrations and presentations and prepare reports as required.
- Manage cloud service providers to ensure that they are performing to meet key performance indicators and agreed targets.
- Incorporate cross function concerns like infrastructure level security, scalability and monitoring in design and implementation phase.
- Keep yourself and the team up to date with the emerging cloud technologies and their impact on the existing infrastructure.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with the following skills:
- AWS Associate level Certified or proven experience (2+ years working) – ECS, RDS, ELB, S3, IAM, GLACIER, SECURITY, CLOUDFRONT, ROUTE53
- Linux 5 years
- Cloudformation and Terraform
- Docker, virtualisation and configuration
- Proven skills in Bash scripting and Python scripting
- Configuration and management of automation technologies – Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt etc.
- Orchestration tools – Bamboo, CircleCI, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Ability to apply security best practices to applications, workloads and data stored in the cloud.
- Ability to work with, manage, configure and troubleshoot Linux based services.
- Deployment and configuration of relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres.
- Proven experience of working with NoSQL/Document based databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB.
- Knowledge of TCP networking (addressing, routing, services, IPSEC, VPN etc.)
- Experience of the Atlassian stack: Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence and Jira
Becoming an AEVI’ator is like life, and life is not always smooth sailing. It’s more like a flight on a stunt plane – incredibly enjoyable, scary at times… but always worth the ride!
Jump into your new career and be a part of an international work family, with great perks like flexible ways to work and self-development at your own pace. And of course we have benefits like yearly bonuses, adequate IT equipment, endless supplies of Nespresso of fruit Mondays. To support our AEVIators in home offices, we have bunch on online events and activities to stay in touch.
Informace o pozici
- Aevi CZ s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Work mostly from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Dedicated time for innovations, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer