Lepší svět začíná s Vámi!
Electrical Team Leader
ABB Engineering Centre in Ostrava (CZOPC) is the ABB global engineering center for Process Automation Division. We have more than 400 employees who provide engineering and business support services for ABB business units throughout the whole Europe. Our service portfolio includes electrical engineering, drives, automation software, SW development, mechanical design, IT systems and security, LV hardware, supply chain management (SCM), project management and project support services. Find out more on http://new.abb.com/cz/czopc
Now we are looking for a talent to strengthen the Process Industries department within CZOPC.
As Electrical Team Leader, you will join a dynamic and growing area!
- Managing and development of the Electrical team, consisting of Power Systems, Drives Engineering and LV
Engineering (up to 20 people)
- Coordination and management of customer and development projects in terms of quality, cost effectiveness and on time delivery.
- Resource management
- Financial and budget responsibility of own cost centre
- Technical contribution by identifying and managing technical issues
We require from you:
- University Degree (Diploma or MSc in Electrical Engineering or similar)
- Experience in similar role
- Open minded person with strong leadership skills
- Change management capabilities
- Advanced English (B2)
- Declaration 50 (Condition for work in electrical installations)
- Professional growth opportunities
- Background of a strong international company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Challenging work on projects abroad
- Active use of English
- 5-week holiday
- Pension insurance subsidy
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers (subsidized by employer)
- Mobile phone for private use as well
- Home office possible
- Bonus in addition to the basic monthly salary
If you satisfy the requirements and want to participate in the selection process, please send your CV in Czech or English language. More open positions could be found at www.abb.com/careers.
By submitting your CV to ABB, you consent to the processing of your personal data and their storage in personal database of ABB and solely for the purpose of employment during the selection process, but no longer than one year after their dispatch.
Informace o pozici
- 28. října 3348/65, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Cafeteria
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer