Lepší svět začíná s Vámi!
Order Handler/Sales support
Now we are looking for a Specialist to join our order handling team. You will provide support to sales representatives, respond to customer queries, and perform complete order handling processes. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people and communication skills.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare professionally written proposals adapted to customer needs.
- Coordinate and adapt proposals using the input from different departments (including sales, product management, finance, legal, project management, logistics).
- Ensures that proposals meet the company's budget and profitability targets
- Customer order handling from purchase order to the point of delivery.
- Prepares and manages sales support documentation.
- Manages marketing and sales presentations and related documents.
- Excellent social, communication and writing skills
- Customer and result oriented
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to read in technical documentation
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken)
- Experience in marketing and sales role - advantage
- Capability to achieve business results and work under pressure
- Computing skills MS Office
- Professional growth opportunities
- Background of a strong international company
- Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
- Challenging work on projects abroad
- Active use of English
- 5-week holiday
- Pension insurance subsidy
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers (subsidized by employer)
- Mobile phone for private use as well
- Home office possible
- Bonus in addition to the basic monthly salary
If you satisfy the requirements and want to participate in the selection process, please send your CV in Czech or English language. More open positions could be found at www.abb.com/careers.
By submitting your CV to ABB, you consent to the processing of your personal data and their storage in personal database of ABB and solely for the purpose of employment during the selection process, but no longer than one year after their dispatch.
Informace o pozici
- 28. října 3348/65, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Customer service
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer