Mirantis is the leading global provider of Software and Services for OpenStack ™, a massively scalable and feature-rich Open Source Cloud Operating System. OpenStack is used by hundreds of companies, including AT&T, Cisco, HP, Internap, NASA, Dell, GE, and many more.
Mirantis Inc. is looking for enthusiastic Support Operations Engineers, who will be extending OpenStack to support enterprise-grade private IaaS platforms for company’s customers. We need talented engineers, who are willing to work on intersection of IT and software engineering, be passionate about open-source and not afraid of maintaining huge codebase, written by best developers in the area.
What you will do:
- System Administration on Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc).
- Technical support OpenStack products for customers.
- Test components for cloud applications using Python in case alarm conditions.
- Troubleshooting OpenStack installation and fixing bugs in OpenStack components.
- Participating in public activities: user groups, conferences, company’s blog .
- Excellent Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with and maintaining large Python codebases.
- Experience working with virtualization solutions (KVM, XEN).
- Understanding of NAS/SAN.
- Awareness of distributed file systems (Gluster, Ceph).
- Experience with configuring and extending monitoring tools (Nagios, Ganglia, Zabbix).
- Experience working with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Cobbler).
- Experience of deploying and extending of OpenStack is a plus.
- Good English language skills
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package (after interview:)
- Strong benefits plan (you will decide how to spend your budget)
- Flexible working schedule - possibility to work from home.
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.
DON'T PANIC JUST BUILD, OPERATE, TRANSFER and APPLY!
Informace o pozici
- Mirantis Czech a.s.
- Thámova 137/16, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Intermediate) nebo English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Sick day
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel