Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? This could be the opportunity for you!
CSC leads clients on their digital transformation journey, providing innovative next-generation technology solutions and services. In addition to our headquarters in Tysons, Virginia, USA, and with major offices across the globe, our 66,000 professionals serve clients in more than 60 countries.
FINANCIAL & PLANNING ANALYST
- Working closely with business teams, customers, including Financial Planning and Analysis teams of various business and functional units of organization, to provide the stake holders with Key MIS reports, budget, Forecast data, analysis and recommendations to realize the business strategic goals
- Work in an exciting Finance COE environment which provides ample opportunities for learning, rotation programs and growth
- Hiring for different levels in a team, ranging from junior team members to senior team leaders
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Analysis of the unit / function / region on periodical basis, by working with leadership teams to accurately define assumptions and key drivers for business per process
- Investigate, review, analyses and publish the standard and ad hoc reports, including profit and loss accounts, dash boards and review decks, as required by business, on the financial performance periodically on weekly / monthly basis, along with the details of reasons for the key variances to forecast and plans, trends, observations and suggestions, as applicable.
- Junior to mid-senior team members would be expected to develop and upload the monthly forecast into finance systems every month
- Senior team members would be expected to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Develop, publish new reports and review packs as required by business, from time to time.
- Review, manage, maintain and work on PL related allocations and entries periodically
- Participate and contribute to the corporate initiatives and projects as required
- Identify and contribute to the process improvement opportunities and related documentations
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University degree / MBA (Finance) / ACA / AICWA.
- Experience: +2 years - 15 years (Various Levels)
- Need some candidates with either of the following skills:
- VSOE, Software Accounting
- Consulting FPA experience
- Infrastructure business FPA experience
- Complex delivery FPA experience
- Good MS Office skills, especially in Excel
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Comfortable working with an ambiguous environment
- Can effectively cope with and open to change and additional responsibility
- Lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner
- Be open to step up for handling new challenges, manage risk and uncertainty
- Accuracy and timeliness for agreed deliverables
- Problem Solving
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible start/end of working hours
- Occasional work from home
- Meal vouchers
- Education & Development program
- Cafeteria benefit program
- Educational contribution
- Business and private travel insurance
- International environment
- Brand new offices in Enterprise building at Pankrac
When applying, please be sure to insert your CV. The position is based in Prague, there will no opportunity to work remotely.
Informace o pozici
- CSC Computer Sciences s.r.o.
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel