Commerz Systems is a 100% IT daughter company of Commerzbank AG in Germany and employing more than 50 000 people. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Center, we employ more than 300 employees from 35 different countries. We are successful in providing a wide range of quality IT solutions that we deliver to Commerzbank and we are expecting further growth by providing new services and projects to help creating the future of digitalization.
IT Business Analyst - Core Banking Foreign Units – Commerz Systems Prague
IT Business Analyst - Core Banking Foreign UnitsDescription:
What does our team do?
Our department supports the core banking system of Commerzbank’s foreign units (IBS/Phoenix):
- 2nd level IT and business support
- 3rd level IT and business support
- Test Support
- Coordination with 3rd party software vendor
- Requirements management
What does IT Business Analyst in our team do?
• Collecting requirements and adopting knowledge from internal customers i.e. Business Analysts from MSB/Foreign Units for the core applications and its interfaces
• Specifying functional requirements
• Definition and execution of test cases.
• Maintain and generate user documentation.
• Verifying technical specification documents provided by software vendors.
• Investigation of production problems and propose solutions to solve them.
What do we offer?
• Friendly multicultural environment
• A competitive salary
• The possibility of professional training and growth
• Interesting bonus system
• Location in Prague City Center
• Being part of challenging projects
• Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
What successful candidate should know?
• Excellent English. All communication and documentation is in English.
• Good business knowledge. Understand corporate banking (processes and products), settlement and clearing processes.
• SQL Queries. Ability to obtain information from a complex database (Oracle) for trouble shooting and analysis.
• Communication. Open and pro-active communication is a must, we cooperate with Singapore and New York based IT teams, and almost all foreign units of Commerzbank
• Result oriented. Meeting agreed timelines, often driven by external requirements.
• Hands on approach
• Writing structured documentation.
• Enjoy learning. It’s a complicated and ever changing business environment
eing able to look at the data and do investigations.
• Communication. You will be communicating a lot and with everybody.
• Result oriented. You need to help everybody to achieve our ultimate goal. Delivery to regulator.
• Don’t be afraid of getting hands dirty. Sometimes we need to go to detail to spot the problem.
• Enjoy writing documentation. In the end we need to write our thoughts down.
• Enjoy learning. Lot of existing products, lot of new regulations.