Stora Enso is a leading provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper on global markets. Our aim is to replace fossil based materials by innovating and developing new products and services based on wood and other renewable materials. See more: www.storaenso.com.
Web Applications Developer
We are Ostrava based, growing team developing WEB and mobile applications.
Our team have developed WEB shops for Stora Enso customers and end consumers located in Europe, Asia, Australia and we are going to develop solution for American customers as well.
Our team also participate on development of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, developing prototypes and production systems.
To increase our development capacity we are looking for new colleagues, interested in actual trends and willing to learn and to use up to date technologies.
The successful applicant will carry out the following main tasks:
- Development, testing and 2nd level support of WEB and/or native mobile applications
- Responsible to document all programming work in a smart way
- Administrative tasks according to IT processes
The developer will be member of Ostrava (Czech Republic) SDCC team and report to eSolution Development Team Leader.
This position offers an opportunity to work in an international environment. The position holder will have local unlimited labor contract.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and competences:
- University or high school degree in IT
- Capability to work in international teams
- Previous experience with development of WEB applications
- Ability to work under pressure
- English language (minimally on communicative level)
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Familiar with IT processes: ITIL or CMMI or equivalent
- Minimally 1-3 years practice or relevant working experience in requested area
- Knowledge of sales and distribution business processes is an advantage
Informace o pozici
- Stora Enso Wood Products Ždírec s.r.o.
- 28. října 3117/61, Ostrava – Moravská Ostrava
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Web designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel