SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security for customers.
Business Analyst / Project Lead
SIRVA Relocation are looking for an experienced proffesional for a combined Project Management and Business Analyst role. The role involves being the point of contact for the client as well as gathering and delivering customer requirements.
What the role involves:
1. Project Management:
- Analyse business goals
- Acts as liaison between technical and non-technical personnel
- Provide demonstrations of new and existing SIRVA tools
- Deliver project management deadlines within budget
2. Business Requirements Gathering:
- Lead requirements gathering meetings and facilitated sessions; Own process of obtaining requirements and document results.
- Review and synthesize existing system and/or process documentation.
- Completion of requirements documentation, using industry-standard analysis and documentation techniques, as directed.
- Adopt Waterfall and Agile methodologies including the gherkin approach
3. System Design
- Provide input to systems design as required
- Create or update system specifications or User Stories
4. Testing, User Training, Implementation and Support
What skills and knowledge should you posses
- At least two years in a technical environment in a business analysis/project management role
- Experience with project software including Visio and MS Project is a plus.
- Salesforce, TFS and SharePoint knowledge is useful but not essential.
- Financial System Experience
- Promote excellence in quality and customer service through work performed individually as well as within the department as a whole.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication, and organizational skill
- Requirements gathering and functional system design
- Risk management knowledge
- Business processes within or similar to those in place at SIRVA (would be advantageous)
- Ability to work in technical environment
- Ability to work within a team
- Must be systems-oriented, enjoy work with new tools and be a self-motivated learner
What can we offer
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Attractive Prague 8 location and offices
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Development opportunities
Informace o pozici
- SIRVA, s.r.o.
- Husova 240/5, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel