Pharmazet Alliance Group is a global, full-service consultancy specializing in regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, and product development, quality assurance, logistic and marketing of drug products, medical devices and food supplements. We are a global organisation with strong presence within US, Asia and EU, with the operational headquarters in Prague - Czech Republic.
We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
We are currently seeking a full-time Pharmacovigilance Executive/Physician to join our Pharmacovigilance team. This position is suitable also for medical absolvents. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. You will receive full training.
- Input of medical information to the company safety database including search for supporting clinical/medical/PV data
- Reports expediting – medical assessment and evaluation
- Support of RMPs/PSURs/ACOs preparation as medical assessor
- Communication with health authorities within European Union
- Support of EU QP PV
- Close cooperation with other departments in the company
- University degree (Pharmacy, Human or Veterinary Medicine)
- No experience required, full on job training included
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Detail-oriented, reliable, thorough team player
- Time flexibility (regular meetings abroad)
- Excellent English (speaking, writing)
- PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Driver licence B
At Pharmazet, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. You will be given the tools and training to succeed. You will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally. We also offer many company benefits including flexible working arrangement (e.g. laptop, mobile, car, sick days).
Informace o pozici
- Pharmazet Group s.r.o.
- Třtinová 260/1, Praha – Čakovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Car for private purposes, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
220 990 139