JetBrains was founded in February 2000 by a group of young, energetic, yet experienced software developers. Since then, JetBrains has grown rapidly, established a presence on both sides of the Atlantic, and seen its products win major industry awards. We provide developers with smart professional tools that make software development a more productive and enjoyable experience.
Product Marketing Manager for MPS - Prague
MPS (Meta Programming System) is an open-source language workbench that set off on a mission to revolutionize the software industry. Focusing on intuitive Domain-specific Languages and leveraging the capabilities of projectional editing unmatched by traditional parser-based IDEs, MPS gives developers and domain experts the power of intuitive notations based on text, graphics, position, tables, diagrams or combinations of these.
Fans from both the industry and the academia enjoy unrestrained freedom of projectional syntaxes no less than comprehensive modeling and model-transformation capabilities. MPS is gaining traction by ambitious projects in domains as varied as engineering, legislation, insurance, finance, medicine, data mining and aero-space, which have been struggling with the traditional approaches to software development.
Since we want to bring more value to the existing users and promote the product to new ones, we need a skilled and passionate product marketing manager to join our team. You will help us strengthen MPS marketing and ensure better focus in product development.
What are you going to do:
- Start and drive DSL market research in order to find new potential MPS customers.
- Actively advertise the MPS platform: making remote and on-site demos.
- Understand customer needs, gather product feedback and requirements.
- Work closely with the development team to determine product priorities and roadmap.
- Translate customer requirements into product feature requests.
- Work with existing MPS partners and grow the number of MPS partner companies.
- Continuously monitor the market to identify new opportunities and gain competitive advantages.
- Develop and manage promotion campaigns to drive product awareness and user engagement.
- Plan the launch of new releases and manage the cross-functional team to execute the plan.
- Communicate with sales team to coordinate joint marketing/sales activities.
- Work across company marketing to manage online marketing campaigns, events, SEO, web design and more.
- Collaborate with evangelists and technical writers to ensure they deliver high-quality product-related content.
- Prepare public appearances such as exhibitions at trade shows, customer visits and training sessions.
- You have amateur or professional software development experience, preferably in JVM languages.
- You have a basic knowledge of DSL (Domain Specific Languages).
- You have proven experience in Marketing or a related discipline.
- You are able to speak English fluently.
- You have excellent communication and analytical skills.
It would be great if you have:
- DSL development or DSL usage experience.
- Knowledge of IntelliJ IDEA or other JetBrains products.
- Russian/Czech languages knowledge.
What will you get in return:
- Comfortable working environment, including fitness, leisure zones and private parking.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Five weeks of paid vacation per year.
- Language courses.
- Additional benefits including lunch vouchers, free refreshments in the office and free massages.
Informace o pozici
- JetBrains s.r.o.
- Na hřebenech II, Praha – Podolí
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing, Product Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel