FLEETCOR is a worldwide leader in fuel card processing. Since its establishment in 2000, FLEETCOR has acquired and developed a number of major fuel card brands in North America and Europe. Its card programs are marketed under a variety of globally-recognized brand names including Fuelman, CFN, Mannatec, Keyfuels, and CCS.
Junior HR Generalist – CCS Česká společnost pro platební karty s.r.o.
Junior HR GeneralistPopis:
About the Job
As you probably know, as the first should be the company introduction:
FLEETCOR – find three interesting points (websites, google…) then continue below.
Why you should read it?
Our Prague office is going through rapid growth and for all the recruitment related tasks we are looking for a dynamic, capable and organised HR Generalist.
HR Generalist will be responsible for managing administrative side of the recruitment process and for ad-hoc tasks connected with the company operations.
You would fit if you are…
Experienced in HR administration and friend with the Labour Code. You should understand the Payroll processes and concepts, but we believe you can learn it. Experienced in recruitment. Not yet? We will work on it together. Able to work with complex data – it means you need to know more than just formatting cells in Excel.
Really really strong in communication, proactive and happy to help others. Highly organized, precise, focus on detail, able to prioritize – yes, we need all of this. Open to take over responsibility for ad-hoc tasks. Can't leave work before everything is done? And the feeling when the task is complete! Right? We are ready to teach you and share with you what we know, and in return we expect you to be a quick learner with a big dose of independence.
• Strive for great employee experience every day
• HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment, etc.
• Preparation of documents for external payroll provider once a month for a little over 100 employees
• Support recruitment with the candidates pre-screening and scheduling the interviews
• Help determine and develop administrative processes and procedures
• Ensuring efficient and effective delivery of services and support across the role
• Continually look at ways to improve service level and the value of recruitment to the business
• Communication in Czech as well as in English on a daily basis
• And of course many unpredictable issues which are coming up every day.
Finally! What we will offer you?
• Cooperation with very nice team as well as other staff. We are insisting optimistic attitude and person full of energy because that's how we do it! Growing, dynamic, international environment where you can gain a lot of experience and knowledge from your colleagues across the world during the developing projects.
- Start 1st April 2017
- Full-time contract
- Company benefits (meal vouchers, additional week of vacation, sick days, corporate events, etc.)
If you are interested you know what to do.