Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
For our Prague location we are searching for a suitable candidate for a position of Financial Analyst.
The role of Analyst, Financial Reporting plays a key role in the sourcing and analysis of data and the creation and distribution of reports that enable timely and effective decisions.
Major Job Functions:
Financial planning & analysis
- Produce timely and accurate reporting (Daily sales reports, Month end packages, P&L, Balance Sheet, Inventory or Cash Flow) for local management, Corporate Finance.
- Supports annual operating plan (AOP).
- Collect and consolidate inputs from the sales area managers for the bi-weekly Flash forecast and the 3 annual detailed Forecasts. Load quarterly forecast into Corporate systems.
- Explains trends, variances to budget and to forecast.
- Develop the necessary reporting to track costs.
Controlling (accounting, internal controls)
- Supports monthly close process for european entities (document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transaction), co-operates with external accounting providers, ensures that month accruals are correctly reviewed and included in the forecast.
- Maintains and books the accruals on a monthly basis, in coordination with the sales areas managers and their teams.
- Audit: prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the external auditors as necessary.
Required Education and Skills:
- Master and/or Bachelor degree in accounting or economics or a related subject and ideally a post-graduate such as an MBA or a professional qualification in accounting
- Work experience of between 2 to 5 years in a similar position within a multinational environment
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with a pragmatic and result-oriented approach is essential
- Hands-on and focused on continuous improvement and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Proactive, well-organized and with an understanding of the use of finance analysis and reporting tools and ERP systems.
- An excellent command of English is essential. Other European languages are an asset.
- Interesting work opportunity in an international well-established company with multicultural environment
- Possibility to gain experience in Medical devices company
- Modern office environment in Prague center
- System of company benefits
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Karolinská 661/4, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Pharmaceutical
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Karolinská 661/4, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Czech Republic