Commerz Systems started in the Czech Republic in 2005 as a nearshoring center of Commerzbank AG. We since went through an amazing growth as more and more dedicated professionals are joining our Prague Team. Recently we transitioned in a branch of Commerz Systems GmbH, a 100% IT Daughter Company of Commerzbank.
Currently in our Prague office, located in the Prague City Center, we have about 300 colleagues from more than 30 different countries. We are expecting and looking forward to many more to join us in the future.
JAVA Developer – Commerz Systems GmbH, odštěpný závod
About the position:
We are looking for an open minded and proactive team player, who’s passion is communication and software development to join our growing Java Team. You can participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s life-cycle.
Even though we are a big international company we can offer you a friendly environment with the stability of a big corporate. Our mission is to create a workplace where people are looking forward to come in the morning. That is also projected in our interesting bonus system.
You will be responsible for:
• Delivery of new functionality as well as 3rd level support of existing system (on-call may be requested)
• Discussion of requirements, design and testing issues with project manager and business analyst
• Maintain technical documentation
• Fully transparent with project manager with regards to development status, risks and issues
• Review and propose improvements to the application
• Liaising with support teams to assist in diagnosing and resolving production issues
• Friendly multicultural environment
• A competitive salary
• The possibility of professional training and growth
• Interesting bonus system
• Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
• Location in Prague City Center
• Being part of challenging projects
We prefer candidates with:
• Excellent Java knowledge
• Experience with as many of the following technologies as possible: Java 7, Spring, Hibernate, web services and messaging, Maven, Oracle, JUnits, design patterns
• Positive attitude about Agile / Scrum development
• Strong communication in English
• Independent logical and analytical thinking