Commerz Systems started in the Czech Republic in 2005 as a nearshoring center of Commerzbank AG. We since went through an amazing growth as more and more dedicated professionals are joining our Prague Team. Recently we transitioned in a branch of Commerz Systems GmbH, a 100% IT Daughter Company of Commerzbank.
Currently in our Prague office, located in the Prague City Center, we have about 300 colleagues from more than 30 different countries. We are expecting and looking forward to many more to join us in the future.
.NET Developer - English – Commerz Systems GmbH, odštěpný závod
.NET Developer - EnglishDescription:
About the position:
Are you interested in .NET? Would you like to participate in software design, development, and all technical aspects of a project’s life-cycle? Then join our growing .NET Team!
Even though we are a big international company we can offer you a friendly environment with the stability of a big corporate. Our mission is to create a workplace where people are looking forward to come in the morning.
You will be responsible for:
• Technical specification, application design and definition of system architecture
• Data modelling and database programming
• Software development and 3rd line Support & Maintenance (on-call may be requested)
• Software configuration management and build process
• Module testing and code reviews
• Presentation of concepts and proposals, providing status updates on deliverables and negotiation of solutions
• Friendly multicultural environment
• A competitive salary
• The possibility of professional training and growth
• Interesting bonus system
• Relax corner where you can recharge your bateries
• Location in Prague City Center
• Being part of challenging projects
We prefer candidates with:
• Good experience in programming (extensive experience for senior position)
• Good knowledge of C# /.NET, SQL (preferably MS SQL)
• Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 4 and ability to read UML
• Strong communication in English (German is an advantage)
• Independent logical and analytical thinking