Commerz Systems started in the Czech Republic in 2005 as a nearshoring center of Commerzbank AG. We since went through an amazing growth as more and more dedicated professionals are joining our Prague Team. Recently we transitioned in a branch of Commerz Systems GmbH, a 100% IT Daughter Company of Commerzbank.
Currently in our Prague office, located in the Prague City Center, we have about 300 colleagues from more than 30 different countries. We are expecting and looking forward to many more to join us in the future.
Senior Oracle DBA – Commerz Systems Prague
Senior Oracle DBADescription:
About the position:
As an Oracle Database Engineer you will be part of an international team responsible for supporting and developing new standards for Commerzbank’s global Oracle cluster environment.
We operate in a 2-tier primary/secondary Oracle DBA team for all database support issues.
You will be responsible for:
• DBA 2nd/3rd level support, as well as customer/project consultancy
• Incident, Problem and Change management
• Proactive approach to Oracle Database Maintenance, Performance and Capacity management
• Backup/Restore using RMAN
• Upgrades / Patching
• Oracle Database Performance monitoring & tuning
• Participate in on-call schedules, DBA hotline, weekend and public holiday support might be required
• Friendly multicultural environment
• A competitive salary
• The possibility of professional training and growth
• Interesting bonus system
• Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
• Location in Prague City Center
• Being part of challenging projects
We prefer candidates with:
• Previous experience in Oracle Database administration
• Knowledge of Oracle 11g and 12c
• Knowledge of RMAN and DataGuard
• Basic UNIX shell skills
• Strong communication in English (Czech is not required, German is an advantage)
• Ability to work independently and within a team