Founded in 2010, Memsource is a leading provider of cloud-based translation software. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Memsource Cloud is used around the world, by individual translators, as well as some of the world's largest translation agencies and translation buyers. Approximately 800 million words are human-translated every month by our users, who are all professional translators. The Memsource team is professional and friendly. Our office is based in the center of Prague.
DevOps / Linux / Cloud / Administrator
- You will be responsible for operating and maintaining our SaaS infrastructure.
- You will automate all tasks using scripts and configuration management tools.
- You will be part of a team which prepares a brand new server infrastructure that will be more secure and flexible.
You Should Have
- At least 5 years of experience in Linux administration
- At least 1 year of experience with Ansible or a similar automation tool
- Strong focus on Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Expertise in automating repetitive tasks (installation, configuration, …)
- Proficiency in securing servers and data
- Experience in building high availability solutions
- Strong Bash scripting skills
- Experience with DNS, TCP/IP and OSI model
- Willingness to grow in a fast growing environment
Skills We Welcome
- Experience with Debian based Linux (we use Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of any programming language like Java/Python/Ruby
- Maintenance of MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Maintenance of MySQL, MariaDB
- Git or a simialr versioning system
- Understanding HAProxy or a similar tool
- Experience with monitoring solutions
- Git or a similar versioning system
- Flexible hours, home office (2 days a week)
- 5 weeks vacation, 3 sick days
- Nice office in the city centre with a terrace, chill-out zone, coffee, bicycle stands, shower
- Work in a small team, no corporate bureaucracy
- Developer conferences, English courses
Informace o pozici
- Memsource a.s.
- Spálená 108/51, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel