The Swiss-based family owned company Bühler is a global, industrial solution provider for processing foods and for manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on Bühler mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on Bühler machines. Every day, billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication.
• Designing, implementing and testing of software
• Programming and configuring of control systems
• SCADA and PLC (Siemens / Allen Bradley / GE) programming
• Participation in inspections and control takeover
• Define software and hardware concepts
• Close cooperation with our branch in the UK
• Traveling abroad 20%
• University degree in electrical engineering or comparable degree
• Professional experience in industrial automation would be an asset
• Good knowledge of the general IT environment and the Windows operating systems
• Experience in process automation (process control system, visualization system, ERP) would be an asset
• High customer orientation
• Good English or German language skills
In return we offer:
• Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
• Interesting and challenging work in the future-oriented, international successful Group
• Continuous learning opportunity and professional growth
• Young professional team
• Pleasant working atmosphere
• High quality technical support
• International travel opportunity
Should you wish to realize your plans for the future together with us, we are pleased to receive your complete CV and a detailed cover letter.
Informace o pozici
- Bühler Praha s.r.o.
- Jihlavská 1558/21, Praha – Michle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Corporate Events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: Electrical and power engineering, IS/IT: Application and system development, Manufacturing and industry, Electrical engineer, Electrician, Programmer, Service technician, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
Jihlavská 1558/21, 140 00 Praha 4, Česká republika
+420 241 080 602